“As part of my MASSA program, Im currently working at a startup called: Diagnostics.ai. They develop software for doctors to help diagnose sick patients quickly and accurately.”
1. Tell me a story about an interesting experience/ day at the developers.institute.
The day the rockets started. We were unsure about class but people still showed up in order to code and share ideas which was awesome. I really enjoyed this idea about helping one another even though we would all be going for developers jobs afterwords
2. How did you end up wanting to learn to code?
Coding is tightly linked to my background in bioinformatics and helps with data handling and algorithm development.
3. What have you enjoyed about the course?
The friendly and knowledgeable teachers as well as Fabio food.
4. What was your most challenging moment during the course and what did it feel like when you got over the hurdle?
5. What are your doing now ?
Im currently working at a startup called: Diagnostics.ai. They develop software for doctors to help diagnose sick patients quickly and accurately.
Want to join our bootcamp in the center of Tel Aviv, Apply now
Developers.Institute is a selective & intensive coding bootcamp, dedicated to educating the next generation of tech talent in Israel. We offer cutting-edge mentored courses in Web and mobile Development, working with the industry’s best professionals to create the most that promise to take you from beginner to job-ready developer in 3 months.
Join us to build the « developers’ nation » : http://developers.institute