1. Tell me a story about an interesting experience/ day at the developers.institute.
A day at D.I is a great experience on the job of developer in terms of work pace. Especially the days of Hackaton during which you have to build an application that works in a reduced time.
Hackatons are an opportunity to excel and prove that you have mastered what you have learned.
2. How did you end up wanting to learn to code?
I’ve been thinking about changing my job for a long time and I always wanted to turn to computer science.
3. What have you enjoyed about the course?
I appreciate the variety of technologies learned and the fact that the skills acquired are applied immediately.
4. What was your most challenging moment during the course and what did it feel like when you got over the hurdle?
The hardest part was to conclude the final project and deploy it.
When the difficulty of deployment has been overcome, one feels great satisfaction and a certain pride.
5. What are your doing now ?
Thanks to Developers Institute team, I have found a job as a Full Stack Developer at Workitdoit.com
Want to join our bootcamp in the center of Tel Aviv, Apply now
Developers.Institute is a selective & intensive coding bootcamp, dedicated to educating the next generation of tech talent in Israel. We offer cutting-edge mentored courses in Web and mobile Development, working with the industry’s best professionals to create the most that promise to take you from beginner to job-ready developer in 3 months.
Join us to build the « developers’ nation » : http://developers.institute